Monday, February 11, 2008

Making your home a Haven: 2/11

~~~ I am trying to get back in th groove of things after the loss of one of my sisters and a dear friend all in the same week, We will see how that goes~~~
Fasting: I am currently on a 10day Daniel Fast, I need God to speek to me on some issues I am facingm your prayers are geatly appreciated
1) Refresh your Spirit~ Prayer & Quiet time, Done
2)Morning Routine
Today I am trying to get back in the groove. I have suffered awful migraines thru this entire ordeal. My goal is to get caught up on as much house work today as the Good Lord allows.
3) Take time to Plan
tomorrow I will begin with a more regualr schedule
4) Whats for Dinner
For family: Chicken & rice
me: Stir fried potatos & veggies with fruit salad & juice
5) Do something:
Getting back into routine will be a chore in its self today

No comments: