Monday, February 11, 2008

Changes!

Well, It seems amoung all of the other changes God has had instore forme theese few weeks, there is still another big one.
My bf and I have had some heated conflicts and debated as of late aboutliving godly lifstlyes and comprimise things of that nature. I havebeen praying and praying over the situation.I realised two things to lateI prayed that God would do his will, and i ask bf to make a dissission,but what i really wanted was god tochange him to fit my needs, and that was WRONG, I see that now, and Ireally wanted to see bf make an effor to boost my own feeling of selfTawny Finstead: worth not to improve things, that was wrong to... Youlive you learn rightso now I am on to a new step in life.Wow!I have been with bf for over 3 years, all of my dating life.

No comments: